How to Measure Yourself
No two bodies are the same, so why should your corset be? At Ma Corsetière, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of garments made uniquely for you. Because the fit of a corset is so important, all Ma Corsetière corsets are made to measure and are custom to your body measurements. Please refer to the diagrams of how to measure your body to ensure the best fit.
Some tips for measuring:
- Take your measurements during the morning and before any large meals. Do not take your measurements after a large meal or at nighttime.
- Use a soft measuring tape – one that can wrap around your body with ease.
- Double check that you are measuring in inches, not centimeters.
- Take all measurements two or three times to ensure accuracy and prevent mistakes.
- Have someone help you with your measurements in the hard-to-reach places.
- If you have large breasts that need a bit of extra support, measure your bust measurements with a soft, unpadded bra on. (Do not measure with a bra that will add any bulk to your measurement)
Below is a diagram of the measurements required for a Ma Corsetière bespoke corset. Depending on the corset you choose to order, not all measurements may be required. After placing your order, a Ma Corsetière designer will be in touch with you via email to collect your measurements and assist you with any further questions you may have.